Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tasteful - Sold

This is the next piece in a series of three that I did for my show at the University Club. By the way, the show was a huge success! I think everyone had a good time and there was plenty of food (but not too much!)
I was completely surprised when some people walked in and one said "You don't remember us, do you?" My mind was racing! Did I know them from another show or an art club or from work or what? But the mystery was quickly resolved when one of them told me they used to work with me! I was reminded of everyone's names and it was so cool to see them again!! One of my friends even bought this painting. It is just coincidence it was the next one I was going to post anyway to my blog. It is an acrylic on 12x12 canvas. I don't think my friend will mind if I just use her first name: Thank you, Kathy! As soon as the show comes down on July 29 I will contact her to meet and deliver her painting.
You can subscribe to my new eNewsletter here or
You can see my entire blog here or
If you need to email me directly, please click here.

No comments: